Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Street Cred

HiGh- Blasting Nicki Minaj in my car while driving through west philly and turning it down when I passed people that had more street cred than me.  This meant I was really only blasting it in the CVS Pharmacy parking lot and by the dog park.  I have NO street cred at all but I think Nicki Minaj drops some sick beats and rhymes like a piranha in a dog fight.  Her verse in the Kanye West song Monster is too legit to quit. Did that sound street? No? Damn.


LoW- Bodhi got accepted into the members only dog park!  This should be a high but man the people there are obnoxious.  Always wanting to talk about their dog when all I want them to do is focus on my dog.  I wonder if they have ever noticed that their dog is super boring and no one cares about it but them.  Soon they will realize that Bodhi is where it's at and they'll probably just want to give their dog away and focus more on my dog.  I can't stand these people that are so obsessed with their dogs.  Here is another picture of Bodhi.  I took this at the dog park while we were trying to ignore the other dogs that are clearly inferior to Bodhi. 


1 comment:

  1. what kind of a beautiful animal is that in the photo? i bet it's fast and amazing at the same time! is it? tell me tell me! what is its name? i bet you it likes to be rubbed on the belly!

    ReplyDelete