Thursday, November 4, 2010

wow!

HiGh-  Oh man!  It has been awhile.  Basically, I had a really fun weekend and then got totally destroyed by the crazy workload I left for myself on Monday!  My friend Dan Burnout came to visit which was definitely a HiGh.  Besides his farting problem he is really great company!  The HiGh of the HiGh visit was definitely the Halloween celebration.  We grabbed some costumes last minute and proceeded to drink beer and be obnoxious all night.  It was great.  I was a whoopie cushion and Dan was a monk of some sort.  A monk with Adidas trainers on.  I went around asking what people were and when they started to answer me a made a huge whoopie cushion sound (similar to a fart sound) and interrupted them.  Only two people out of dozens told me to F#!k off!! Success!  Here are some more pics, they pretty much sum it up. 


The baby is fine, no worries!


LoW-  This last one is my LoW.  It turns out that if you're a whoopie cushion and you lay face down on the floor, you look like a piece of discarded gum.  Fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment