Friday, October 15, 2010

40 oz Friday!

HiGh-  I was on my way to school this morning at the bright and early hour of 10:30am when I decided I would get a breakfast sandwich, which made me even later.  But that's not the point of this story!  No one was at school yet anyway!  I'm not a slacker and I probably won't fail, so get off my back!  But I digress.  As I waited in the all-purpose deli for my breakfast sandwich, I decided I should probably buy some water and a diet coke.  That's when I saw the 40 oz beers in the refrigerator.  Brilliant!  What better way is there to celebrate a week of zero productivity than thirsty 40 oz Friday! So it begins today, the 40oz Friday tradition.  I have to pick it up with two hands.  And I'm really careful with it around the computer, I promise. 


LoW-  I am just going to go ahead and admit that my low is the fact that I am drinking Bud Light.  Stop judging me!

3 comments:

  1. I am bringing a forty of high life next Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you spelled your name wrong. it's actually 'kimbery.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 40 is definitely a high not a low

    ReplyDelete