Saturday, October 2, 2010

HiGh-LoW

They're revolutionary, they're groundbreaking, it's hard to look away, they're the highs and the lows of my days.  

The bottom line, I want to blog.  The problem, I have trouble convincing myself that I have anything interesting to say.  The solution, keep it simple.  In this blog I will simply be reporting the highs and lows of my days here in Philadelphia.  I will also throw in a picture (most likely unrelated to the text) for those visual learners out there. 

Chances are I will be the main source of traffic to this blog because it's fun to click on your own blog.  But, I also know that I have some comrades in the procrastination department that would love to add another website to their stall cycle, so let's do this!!!!


2 comments:

  1. clicking on my own blog: the HiGh of my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for adding to my procrastination cycle......not!

    ReplyDelete