Monday, October 18, 2010

Actual Work!?


HiGh-  It's hard work makin' myself look so bad so today I'm going to take a break and report a solid academic HiGh.  I gave a presentation at school today for the Monday Seminar series and it went really well!  My first PhD presentation was not a huge and embarrassing failure.  Success! I didn't faint, throw up, or fall down (I came close though when I got a little excited about an earthquake and ran into the table).  Success!  The above image is a slide from the presentation.  I like this slide because it has pretty colors and it helps people understand what the hell I am talking about.  That's a solid slide.

Double HiGh!-  I didn't really have a low yet today although I haven't started my ArcGIS homework and I am expecting that to be a major buzz kill.  My second high is, you guessed it, BODHI! She hasn't been feeling well and this morning she threw up what appeared to be half of a red rubber ball.  She's been on the up and up ever since! Good grill Boodles! Today she brought joy to the hearts of the people at the park with her frisbee skillz.  She jumps, she catches, and the people cheer and rejoice.  I should start charging money for all of the joy she brings but I know she wants to just give it away :) 

Photo by Dan Burnout

No comments:

Post a Comment